TIGI Catwalk Day 1 – Sunday Best
Today is day 1 of my TIGI CATWALK week, and as you can see from the smile on my face, I am LOVING it 🙂
I thought I would start the week off with what I like to call the ‘Sunday Best’ or maybe more recently the ‘Kate Middleton’ !
This (for me) is what the ultimate salon blowdry experience should look like.. Lots of texture and volume at the roots that lasts all day.
To get the ‘Kate’ look I used products from the appropriately named YOUR HIGHNESS range, which is the collection best used to create anything from Luxurious to Big-Brave volume.
Fashion Sunday’s Step-by Step guide
1. On washed damp hair – First I used the Thickening Creme Gel, took three pumps and combed through my hair (I can’t even describe to you how good this stuff smells, it’s better than candy!)
2. Sectioned my hair into about 8 and sprayed Root Boost Spray at the roots.
3. Blow dry as normal, one clump at a time with a big barrel brush making sure to curl at the end.
4. Next a blast of the Firm Hold Hairspray on each layer
5. Finish off with a mist of Firm Hold Hairspray (I though the words FIRM and HOLD would make this spray a bit hardcore, but it has held all day and didn’t make my hair feel crispy as quite a few firm holds do – im a fan!)
Today’s Weapons of Choice – TIGI CATWALK
Your Highness Root Boost Spray
Your Highness Firm Hold Spray
Your Highness Thickening Creme Gel (not pictured above)
The BIG barrel brush
Hmmm… What will i do for work tomorrow….. You will have to wait and see